Monzie Estate Pet Policy
We welcome well-behaved dogs to our holiday cottages on the Monzie Estate. There’s no need for you to leave your dog at home, after all they’re part of the family! There is a non refundable fee of £25 per pet, this is capped at £50.
We ask for them to be kept under control and on a lead at all times, even while being exercised – so as not to frighten the cows and sheep, which live close to the cottages.
We would not like for them to be left in the property unsupervised, as we know ourselves that this can cause much distress for the pets. Please note that although we accept your dog, the gardens at our properties are not completely escape-proof.
We do expect for you to take full responsibility, and have some consideration. With this in mind, we would like for you to follow our terms and conditions and understand that we don’t want to upset our future guests who may be holidaying without a pet.
- Pets must be flea treated before entering the property
- Pets are not allowed upstairs/in the bedrooms or on the furniture – you must provide your own bedding for your dog to sleep on
- Any droppings on the premises, including the garden and footpaths, should be disposed of appropriately prior to your departure. This is very important as dogs carry a bacteria that can cause premature calves and death
- Water/food containers must be provided – please do not use crockery belonging to the property
- We know your pet will leave paw, nose and tongue prints so please clean these as and when you see them
- Monzie farm complies with the QMS assurance scheme and all pets who visit the estate must be up to date with worming treatment
- We recommend your pet has had treatment to prevent ticks as they are prevalent in this area.