Pet friendly (see pet policy)
History meets contemporary Scottish design in the generous five bedroom Mill House, once a working part of the 4,000 acre Monzie Estate
- Great for groups with five spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Interiors fuse traditional Scottish craftsmanship with modern indulgence
- Spacious living and dining areas with wood burning stove and well-equipped, bespoke kitchen
- Unique bathrooms with locally made toiletries and robes
- Ideal base for exploring Perthshire’s dramatic hillsides and woodland
- 22 kW EV charge point
This boutique holiday home fuses its traditional Scottish heritage with a touch of modern indulgence, blending an understated, country style with local craftsmanship. Powered by the estate’s own 1950’s hydro electric plant (ask for a tour!).
This is a great option for groups, with an open plan social and dining space complete with wood burner and large comfortable sofas. There’s also a modern kitchen and large dining area with plenty of space to cook up communal feasts.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms – a mixture of king and superking with the option of two twin rooms if required. Each room also has its own tea and coffee facilities, smart TV as well as an en-suite bathroom complete with local toiletries and thick, fluffy robes. The house is in a beautiful setting next to a burn (stream) with ancient pack horse bridge and rolling pastures to the rear.
Prices start from £395 per night off peak and from £500 during peak times and weekends for a minimum of two nights.
- See below for availability and to book online.
- Email Us or call +44 (0)1764 650095 (office hours Monday to Friday) or 07815737130 if you have any questions
- If you have any special requests please email or call.
- STL: PK11932P EPC: C
CONNECT WITH US ON:
Things to Do
In and Around the Monzie Estate
Monzie Estate is located just a few miles from the town of Crieff. Here you’ll find a number of restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping.
Crieff is also home to the Highland games during the month of August. The area offers a great deal of outdoor activities.
Golf is available at several courses in the area including the Gleneagles Golf Courses. We are ideally suited for fishing holidays as there are several rivers in the area including the Tay and the Earn.
DeForest, WI, USA
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom