Spacious cottage hidden away down a farm track on the 4,000 acre estate
5 guests | 3 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 1 WC
Hidden away down a farm track on the 4,000 acre Monzie Estate, this eco-bungalow is powered entirely using 100% renewable energy
- Three bedroom bungalow that sleeps five
- Located in a secluded corner of the Monzie Estate
- Powered entirely using 100% sustainable energy
- Drinking water sourced directly from local spring
- Hiking and biking routes from the doorstep
This spacious cottage is laid out over a single floor, making it a great option for those with limited mobility. There’s a large kitchen and dining area for communal get-togethers as well as a homely living space complete with wood burning stove.
Keppoch is the perfect option for eco-conscious travellers – not only is the cottage powered entirely using 100% sustainable energy (courtesy of the estate’s small scale hydro electric plant), all water is sourced directly from a local spring.
Hikers and bikers rejoice; numerous trails across dramatic Scottish landscapes can be joined directly from the doorstep and there’s plenty of space to store your bikes (and gear) in the adjoining garage.
Prices start from £125 per night off peak and from £140 during peak times for a minimum of two nights.
- See below for availability and to book online.
- Email Us or call +44 (0)1764 650095 (office hours Monday to Friday) or 07815737130 if you have any questions
- If you have any special requests please email or call.
CONNECT WITH US ON:
Things to Do
In and Around the Monzie Estate
Keppoch Cottage is located just a few miles from the town of Crieff. Here you’ll find a number of restaurants, coffee shops, and independent shops.
Crieff is also home to the Highland games during the month of August. The area offers a great deal of outdoor activities.
Golf is available at several courses in the area including the Gleneagles Golf Courses. We are ideally suited for fishing holidays as there are several rivers in the area including the Tay and the Earn.