Joiner/ Assistant Joiner
Monzie Joinery, a well established and renowned architectural joinery, making handmade kitchens, bookcases, windows and other bespoke items, is looking to fill a new position of Joiner/ Assistant Joiner.
The chosen candidate must have prior experience in the industry and want to learn traditional skills as well as undertake basic joinery tasks.
The position offers the right person a fantastic opportunity to learn from experienced, skilled craftsmen and work in a traditional environment. Work entails a mixture of private work locally and assisting the team restore historic buildings in Perthshire and Fife.
Competitive salary and benefits (pension and holiday pay) based on experience and qualifications. Part time applicants will be considered, but we envisage this to be a full time role.
Working hours are 7.50am until 4.30pm (3.30pm on Fridays)
- Minimum NVQ L2 in Joinery or 2 years as a time-served joiner/ bench hand experience
- High attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Must ensure health and safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
- Use of power tools / woodworking machinery in approved manner
- Quick learner with positive attitude
Accommodation may be available if required.
To apply, please send a CV or experience information and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information email David Crichton firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01764 650095