Perthshire is a wonderful part of the world in which to experience beautiful Autumn colours and sparkling winter days.
Monzie is a special place for trees with two of the oldest larches in Scotland, dating back to 1738 and some particularly unusual trees including an Eastern Hemlock. General Campbell planted five miles of beech trees when he lived at Monzie Castle, said to mark out his daily ride. Beech of course, are beautiful in the autumn and the views from Monzie when the leaves change are a sea of gold.
As the season changes we experience frosty mornings and crisp days with beautiful clear dark skies at night.
– overnight stay in Mill House B&B (based on small/ medium room)
– continental breakfast featuring organic bread and pastries from Wild Hearth Bakery and seasonal jams and compotes.
– walking recommendations to get the best views
– a Tweedmill woollen blanket to cosy up with and take home
From £125 for one night or £225 for 2
Or enjoy one of our cottages:
– breakfast hamper for two – extra bag of logs as well as starter pack of logs, kindling and firelighters
– walking recommendations
– a Tweedmill woollen blanket to cosy up with and take home.
From – £450 for two nights or £595 for three
Brae and Gardener’s welcome dogs. Brae features hot tub
Terms and conditions apply, direct bookings only and must quote ‘winter package’. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.