The winter weather is creeping in and Christmas and New Years are looming. There’s only 42 until the jolly man in red arrives, and seven weeks until we ring in 2016.
If you haven’t got your Hogmanay planned, have you thought about an escape to the Gardner’s Cottage at Monzie Estate? Located at the end of the Monzie Castle Gardens, the Gardner’s Cottage can accommodate up to 4 people. It is currently available for a week between 28th December and 3 January (or longer if you would perfer). Located two miles down a private road, you can escape the crowds and enjoy some peace and quiet in the beautiful surroundings of Monzie Estate. Though, you will only be a few miles from Crieff, Comrie and Perth if you’d prefer to be in the heart of Hogmanay celebrations.
The cottage will be specially decorated for your arrival/ on Hogmanay to get you in a festive mood. To celebrate this special time of year, as a Gardner’s Cottage guest you are also invited to celebratory drinks (and nibbles) at Monzie Castle. You can then head back to the cottage for a relaxing night in-front of the fire, or attend one of the several Hogmanay events in the area.
Here’s whats on:
- Crieff Hogmanay in James Square has been a year in the making! The local community have been fundraising and planning all year to bring you an evening full of great music and fun. With a great local line up you are sure to dance the night away. For all the latest news and updates, take a look at their Facebook page – Crieff Hogmanay
- Take part in the traditional Flambeaux Procession though Cromie. An evening full of tradition, fire, music and merry-making.
- For something a little more refined, how about an evening at The Royal Hotel Hogmanay Gala Dinner. Start your evening with Champagne and canapés, followed by a 5 course dinner and dancing into the wee hours of 2016. Bookings are essential, so make sure you don’t miss out.
- If you’re looking for an excuse to drag yourself out of bed on New Years day, this is a great one. Pitlochy’s Scottish New Year celebrations is an afternoon of music, food, dancing, with the chance to win some great prizes in the raffle.
If you are interested in staying with us, we would love to welcome you. Be sure you don’t miss out on this beautiful slice of the Highlands at what will no doubt be a very exciting time of year. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book or call us on 07815 737130 if you have any questions.
- Our first Christmas event at Monzie Castle
- Half term at Monzie