Seasonal staff needed to join our team!
We are looking for seasonal/casual staff for the season of 2020 and this includes weekends.
We need help in Mill House B&B, particularly for breakfasts and room changeovers.
You also would be required to do holiday cottage changeovers, laundering linen and towels and laying out continental breakfast at our B&B. Experience of rotary iron would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Customer friendly, both in your own appearance and when you come into contact with guests.
- Must clean to our exacting high standard of cleanliness
- Must be mobile (have your own transport) and be prepared to be flexible with working hours
- On occasions you may be required to work on your own
Dependent on experience £9 per hour plus benefits (holiday pay, pension, etc.)
Job Purpose Is to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness/presentation within our 4 cottages and B&B accommodation, and to maintain the flow of clean laundry for all our accommodation on the estate.
- Cottage changeovers to exceptional standards
- B&B room changeovers to exceptional standards
- Delivering flowers, brownies and wine to cottages
- Cleaning and refilling hot tub
- Preparing continental breakfast in the B&B
- laundry and ironing
- Reporting any matters arising to management
Knowledge, training and experience required to do the job
- Have the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Possess good communication skills
- Be calm, focused and able to cope with working under pressure
- Have a working knowledge of cleaning skills, procedure and equipment.
- Have some knowledge of Health and Safety procedures / C.O.S.H.H.
- To carry out your work effectively and safely
- To be flexible
- Have an outgoing personality
- Have the ability to multitask
- Some food experience is desirable
For more information and for any questions, please contact Amanda Nutkins, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01764 650095