Seasonal staff needed to join our team!
We are looking for seasonal/casual staff for the season of 2019 and this includes Sundays.
We need help in Mill House B&B, particularly for Sunday breakfast and room changeovers.
You also would be required to do holiday cottage changeovers, laundering linen and towels and laying out continental breakfast at our B&B
- Customer friendly, both in your own appearance and when you come into contact with guests.
- Must clean to our exacting high standard of cleanliness
- Must be mobile (have your own transport) and be prepared to be flexible with working hours
- On occasions you may be required to work on your own
Dependent on experience £9 per hour plus benefits (holiday pay, pension, etc.)
Job Purpose Is to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness/presentation within our 4 cottages and B&B accommodation, and to maintain the flow of clean laundry for all our accommodation on the estate.
Main Duties/Responsibilities in each cottage/B&B
- Open curtains /blinds in all cottages/rooms
- Strip all dirty linen from beds /place dirty linen, towels into laundry bag, check mattress and all protector’s and replace if necessary, remake beds.
- check under all furniture, for any dust/rubbish.
- Dust all furniture inside and out
- Clean windows and ledges
- Hoover carpets
- Mop floors
- Clean out fires /and reset for next guests
- To make sure all baskets are filled with kindling, logs, fire lighter’s and old newspapers.
- Remove all rubbish from cottages and deposit into the big wheel bins but where possible please recycle using the correct bins ..
- Clean bathroom’s, toilet sink/bath/shower / floor and tiles, replace toiletries towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Living room, tidy up /cushions/throws and shake out all rugs
- Clean mirrors /tv units / shelving
- Tidy up all books and DVD’S on shelf
- Kitchens ..wash dishes and put away ..clean all surfaces hygienically check and clean out fridge /dish washer / washing machines /cookers and replace any items missing
- Check food dates in cupboards..
- Clean out and refill hot tub in one cottage
- Replace flowers in cottages
- Deliver brownies and wine to each cottage
- Bring down all of the dirty linen
- To set up for a continental breakfast in B&B
- To maintain security in all accommodation
Knowledge, training and experience required to do the job
- Have the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Possess good communication skills
- Be calm, focused and able to cope with working under pressure
- Have a working knowledge of cleaning skills, procedure and equipment.
- Have some knowledge of Health and Safety procedures / C.O.S.H.H.
- To carry out your work effectively and safely
- To be flexible
- Have an outgoing personality
- Have the Ability to Multitask
- Some food experience is desirable
For more information and for any questions, please contact Amanda Nutkins, email@example.com or call 01764 650095