Daydreaming of a cottage retreat in the country?
Imagine arriving to this stunning view – The perfect setting for Valentines weekend. We think someone will enjoy a romantic break in our cottage, so we have put together a package and some ideas for a special weekend!
Special offer for St Valentine’s Day weekend on the Monzie Estate – three night weekend for two, £250 with luxury hamper including local steaks (or vegetarian alternative), sparkling wine, flowers and Yumm naturally bath products. Saving over £50. To book or for more information email email@example.com
We’ve had a quick brainstorm to think of other romantic ideas around the area. Feel free to add your suggestions
- Get ready for a night out with Wendy, she is our go to place for a manicure! Start dropping some hints for a relaxing massage at Yumm..
- Pop down to the shops in Crieff to top up your hamper goodies, Campbells Bakery have a selection of cakes and treats, I love their honey and oatmeal shortbread, but they have something for everyone. McNees seems to offer everything a deli should and more.
- Browse the boutique shops in Crieff for a joint romantic gift. The Strathearn Gallery is part of the ‘own art’ scheme, perfect for a beautiful new piece of art for your own home, an investment in an affordable way! Another one of our favourites is Wee Beasties, who have some amazing and unique gifts, homeware and furniture.
- Have a night out in one of our fabulous local restaurants. Yann’s is renowned for their excellent food, service and a fun atmosphere. Delivino is another favourite, particularly for lunch and hot chocolate. We’ve heard rumours that the Rowan Tree is under new management and very good (we must get out more!).
- In terms of entertainment and activities, the Banff Mountain Film Festival is visiting the Pitlochry Festival Theatre on the 14th. If you can’t get rid of the kids, ReMake have a scrapstore Saturday on the 14th which looks fantastic. You can’t go wrong with finding something to do at Crieff Hydro, from a cup of tea in the Winter Garden (I love their loose teas!) to horse riding and mini golf.
- Finally one of our favourite things to do is a walk on the Monzie Estate, go for a gentle stroll around Loch More, scramble along the Shaggy Burn, hike up Kip Maclyne or enjoy the views of Ben Vorlich along the Keppoch. We can advise you!